MIGRAIN: Audience classification

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XFuscazp0NCymWSkuqQBZ09d-lqvEltA/view


In my opinion, I think i'm a mainstreamer mainly because I eat food usually from outside and my parents have enough money to provide for me. I buy clothes online and usually spend around £100 online which is reasonably high. Since I am enrolled at greenford high school, most people at the school are mainstreamers and I don't think anyone in my year group are strugglers or heavily supported by the government. I usually buy a meal deal from tesco everyday for lunch. My parents can afford to buy a laptop, phone, tv, wifi, furniture for the family so I wouldn't think that would fit me into any other category except for mainstream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrative theory

Reception theory (my own)

MIGRAIN: October assessment - learner response