Media Awards - Tasks

My 3 favourite films from media awards:

MRS POTATOHEAD:
I enjoyed watching this short music video/film because the video showed a deeper meaning that the song was synonymous with. The music video also suited the lyrics of the song and the clip went accordingly. The clip that showed the acapella of the 4 girls singing was really interesting too as it made them seem like they were the person actually singing.



EARTHQUAKE:
I really liked this one because of the time and effort he put into making it. The video suited the lyrics of the song except for the part where I was in it because when we were recording it. he just asked me to do whatever and I didn't know how it ended up untill he showed me the video when his assignment was due. What I enjoyed the most was when I was recording him with the camera and he thought of a really good idea to move the camera in sync with his hand which makes him look like he was controlling the camera. The cinematics were really great too.



CLICK:
This film was interesting because it featured stop motion and it was the only film out of every film in the media awards that was an action film. What I really liked was that they used stop motion to support the story and I could tell they had to put a lot of effort into doing that because I could see in the background that it was darker than it was in the previous clip which would have meant they spent a lot of time trying to get it right. The introduction part was the best because it showed how the detective discovered his power and how he uses it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrative theory

Reception theory (my own)

MIGRAIN: October assessment - learner response